28 April 1945: Adolf Hitler Briefly Emerges From His Bunker Beneath The Ruins of Berlin to Survey What's Left of His "Thousand-Year Reich." A Photogra
Wednesday 28th of April 2021
28 April 1945: Adolf Hitler Briefly Emerges From His Bunker Beneath The Ruins of Berlin to Survey What's Left of His "Thousand-Year Reich." A Photographer Snaps This Final image of The German Fuhrer.
Social Media Says
What You Really Think
Other Related Pages
- Roger Stone Compares Andrew Cuomo to Hitler And Stalin in "mass Murderers" Meme.
- Michael Gove Enjoys a Smoke After it Emerges he Avoided Covid Quarantine Despite Visiting Porto.
- 106,000 Dead 40 Mill Unemployed Cities On Fire Anger, Racism, Frustration Division Boiling over.NYs Tried To Warn You. We Said He Was Corrupt & incompetent And His Presidency Would Be A Disaster.Never in My Worst Nightmares Did I Envision it Would Be This Bad.
- Ancient Roman Mosaic Floor Found Beneath a 1st Century CE Vineyard in The Province of Verona, Italy.
- Anti NAZI Demonstration in Berlin 1932 ]520x402].
- A New Report Has Found That 78 Per Cent of More Than 1300 Workers Surveyed in Australia's Horticulture industry Are Being Paid Below The Minimum Wage, With Some Earning as Little as $9 a Day.
- Sens. Cruz, Hagerty Fly to Israel to Survey Damage From Hamas Conflict.
- Thousands Are Already Suffering From Black, White And Yellow Fungus in India.
- Thousands of Victorians Will Likely Have to Wait Another Three Weeks, in The Middle of Winter, to Have Their Power Back Following Last Week's Wild Storms.
- Photographer Adam Jones Was Being Divebombed by Barn Swallows Nesting Under His Front Porch. So, he Took Pictures of The Angry Birds, This One From 3-4 Feet Away.
- Underwater Sunset by Photographer Dan Legend.
- Canada Dropped a 3-1 Decision to Germany on Monday to Remain Winless at The Men's World Hockey Championship.
- German State TV Channel Dwnews Says it "regrets" Airing This interview About Gaza. What do You Think? Full Video.