Pressure Builds Release Bodycam Video Fatal
Sunday 4th of April 2021
Pressure Builds to Release Bodycam Video of Fatal Police Shooting of 13-year-old Adam Toledo in Chicago.
Social Media Says
Pressure builds to release bodycam video of fatal police shooting of 13-year-old Adam Toledo in Chicago.
Pressure builds to release bodycam video of fatal police shooting of 13-year-old Adam Toledo in Chicago CBSNews WHY ARE YOU BLAMING THE POLICE? IF THE OFFICER DIED IT WOULD BE OKAY RIGHT? NOPE, WHY WAS THIS KID WITH A 20 YEAR OLD GANG BANGER? BANGER!
Neither COPA nor the CPD have said whether the kid had the gun, pointed it at officers, or fired a shot. But police insist the fascist pig feared for his safety. Pressure builds to release bodycam video of fatal police shooting of 13-year-old in Chicago.
What You Really Think
Other Related Pages
- 'Why do I Feel Pressure to be an Entrepreneur?'.
- 'We Need to Open it Really Soon': Pressure on Govt to Open Trans-Tasman Bubble Soon to Save Tourism Businesses.
- Teen Builds Own Car From Scrap Metal & Spare Parts.
- A Full List of Attendees Has Been Released Ahead of The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip's Funeral. 9News DETAILS.
- Adam Toledo: Chicago Releases Video of Police Shooting Boy.
- Chicago Police Urged to Share Bodycam Video in Fatal Shooting of Boy, 13.