Street Lights Vancouver Turned Purple
Tuesday 4th of October 2022
Some Street Lights in Vancouver Have Turned Purple And Residents Are Wondering Why.
Social Media Says
Some street lights Vancouver have turned purple residents wondering why.
Over Vancouver's streetlights have turned "purple" flawed coating. "The fixtures were installed between 2017 2019 remain under warranty replacing them will cost taxpayers." Won't taxpayers still labour?
What You Really Think
Other Related Pages
- Take an Early Look at The Front Page of The Wall Street Journal.
- Heard on The Street: Political Gridlock Would Bring Big Pharma a Sigh of Relief.
- Houston's Boil Notice Highlights Bigger issue: Aging US Water infrastructure Needs Repair.
- How Did Maz Get Luke's Lightsaber? I Remember She Said "good Question, For Another Time" And Never Said Anything About it Ever Again.
- The Vancouver School Board Has Voted in Favour of Reinstating a "revised And Reimagined" Version of The School Liaison Officer Program in Vancouver Public Schools.
- Rachel Doerrie, a Former Video Analyst With The Vancouver Canucks Has Filed a Human Rights Complaint Claiming The Organization Discriminated Against Her When They Fired Her This Fall.
- Liz Truss Wanted Government Turned up to 11, Says Former Aide.
- How my Under $25 Thanksgiving Meal Turned Out! Surprisingly Not Bad at All.
- A New, Genetically Modified Purple Tomato May Hit U.S. Grocery Market Stands.